We are European patent attorneys and professional representatives before the European Patent Office.
We represent clients from the UK, Europe and around the world before the European Patent Office. Our core European patent attorney services are set out below:
- drafting European patent applications
- filing European patent applications
- entering the European regional phase of international (PCT) applications, EuroPCT applications
- prosecuting patent applications to grant before the European Patent Office
- attending to grant and validation formalities
- filing and defending European patent oppositions
- post-grant central limitation of European patents
- providing opinions relating to European patents and applications
- attending to renewal fees for European patent applications
Where required we represent clients in oral proceedings before the European Patent Office, in person or by video link.